Thursday, January 21, 2010

So This Is New Year


Happy New Year
2010


I made some excellent and tasty white chocolate brownies, yam..



And we had a special guests in our New Year party (well, on DVD actually..)
Stray Cats Rumble in Brixton and I must say it sounded soooo gooood!


These photos was taken by my son


I took a few photos of my self, too.
This was the first time I did this hairdo.
And it turn out to be pretty nice! This hairdo is very easy and fast to make but I wasn't going to take any photos of my hair that time because it's a bit messy.. well, our little secret photographer struck and the hairdo (and I) didn't look so bad at all!


This time I got a whole lotta pictures to post. I haven't update my blog so often as I wish, hope that will change soon as I'll have all my long lost energy back as the spring is approaching!

5 comments:

birdiebabe said...

Hyvän kuvan poikasi on napannut :) Aivan ihanasti tuo tukkasi. Itsekin kun jaksaisi nähdä vaivaa.

Cherrydots said...

Kiitos, ihmeen hyvin kuvat onnistuivat. Yleensä kun on niin kova meno pojalla päällä, että kuvista puuttuu puolet päistä tai muuten vain hauskasti rajattuja :)

Sirens Sexy said...

Your hair is adorable!

Satumainen said...

oletpas kaunis ja ihana tukka!! :)

Cherrydots said...

Kiitokset! Hiukset oli hetkessä laitetut, mutta niinhän se kampaus yleensä onnistuu hyvin jos ei ole mihinkään lähdössä..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...