Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hamburgers and Pancakes

I love to spent my time in a kitchen on a hot summer day. That is because I'm in love with food! This menu is a great example what kind of food I like to do. It's amazing what I can do in my little kitchen.

Norma's Beef Burger
- self-made roll
-chili ketchup
-slice of tomato
-extra mature cheddar
-self-made BBQ Sauce
-self made beef patty
-bacon
-iceberg lettuce



Norma's American Pancakes

served with
scoop of licorice ice cream
and maple syrup


Norma's recommendation for drinks

Large, ice cold and refreshing glass of Dr Pepper

2 comments:

Darla: Retro Ways said...

It all looks super yummy.
♥Darla

Hanna said...

Kärsisikö tiedustella ohejetta tuohon BBQ-kastikkeeseen? Yritin sellaista tässä taannoin googletella, mutta en löytänyt mielstäni autenttista.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...